Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Freezing ads on hulu

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I restarted Roku and Hulu many times. Tried updates. Any solutions?....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Hulu malfunctions during ads

Jump to solution

How to send a PM?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HULU program not playing after a commercial

Jump to solution

Macdowell07 we pay for 'ad free' and it's doing the same thing for us too Smiley Sad Not sure if we're going to stick with Roku much longer.  This problem needs attention really soon!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

There was an update on Hulu today through my Roku but it didn’t fix it! Grrrr. I refuse to buy ad-free because of THEIR issue. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu not working correctly after recent update

Jump to solution

Roku updated a couple weeks ago now Hulu will not load. Run 1 episode and stop. After commercials screen freezes and you hear audio the i have to rewind then play to get show to run

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Happening on mine too. Why isn't Roku responding to this thread or trying to fix it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

This has been happening for many weeks, months or possibly years.    It seems obvious that the people who control don't care.   Complaints are ignored.  So the answers are to either live with it, find some way to hurt "them" in the pocket or upgrade.    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I just tried to post the following message and the system denied it.   

I think that ROKU is deliberately trying to minimize valid comments:

This has been happening for many weeks, months or possibly years.    It seems obvious that the people who control don't care.   Complaints are ignored.  So the answers are to either live with it, find some way to hurt "them" in the pocket or upgrade.    

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Your post did go through I can see the original and this one. But they need to talk to Hulu and fix this soon or I’ll be cancelling Hulu. Hulu even just did another update that changed the home screen look, I don’t understand how they can do that but not fix actual issues. It is a roku issue tho I believe cuz Hulu works on other devices.