Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Everything Buffers Except The Nanny When Playing Roku Channel On My CPU

My Roku in my livingroom works decently enough. The Roku App on my phone buffers a little bit when watching shows from the Roku Channel. But the worst offender, and oddest issue, is that when I sign in to my Roku account on my cpu and try to watch shows on the Roku Channel, only The Nanny will play right now without buffering. Everything else I try (Kitchen Nightmares, Hoarders, Duck Dynasty, etc) will play for 2-5 minutes in and then get stuck on buffering forever until I exot out. I've ordered another roku to set up in this room to hopefully solve the problem, I'm just disappointed roku on the cpu works so horribly. Especially when I have a very good high speed plan meant for several devices to stream at once.

0 Kudos