Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Error code with hulu P-DEV230

For over a week I have recieved this code too many times a day. Very frustrated!

Anyone else?

Also wanted to add that netflix has been having a lot of buffering problems lately too. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Error code with hulu P-DEV230

This has been widely reported on the 'net for over a year with Hulu. That's about how long I've been a subscriber, although I've never seen it. I just have the bottom tier Hulu subscription with ads and no live TV, though. The reports I've seen mostly mention it occurs on live TV.

Reference thread on Hulu support:
https://community.hulu.com/s/question/0D51L000067fcDvSAI/what-does-error-code-pdev320-mean
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Error code with hulu P-DEV230

I visited apple forum, and Hulu they guys still didn't find share a solution only talking they will fix as soon but after updating my Hulu app it's working perfectly that I want thanks to skytechosing.com this website share an article where guys talking about this particular error but I don't what kind of solution work for here a link of the website get to visit: https://www.skytechosting.com/how-to-fix-hulu-error-code-p-dev320/ I want an answer from your side if it's work then let me how? because this will helps to know what happening to you.

Thanks

Trivanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos