Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willy1273
Level 7

Epix activation for Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am attempting to activate the EPIX app on my Roku TV. 

The directions on screen are to go to EPIX.com/devices

Select Roku and Enter activation code

However, when I go to the website it first asks me to choose my provider and roku is not on the list. My provider IS listed there but when I choose it, it takes me to my providers site to log in and once I do I am simply in my providers site (where I can pay my bill etc) and never brings me back to the EPIX site.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Epix activation for Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Willy1273 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's activation and functionality, you'll want to contact EPIX support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach EPIX support here: https://www.epix.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Epix activation for Roku TV

Jump to solution

@Willy1273 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's activation and functionality, you'll want to contact EPIX support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach EPIX support here: https://www.epix.com/contact

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos