Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dowbull
Level 7

ESPN

I have espn plus subscription on my Roku.  I also have a Roku device in another room.  How do I watch my espn plus on other Roku devices.  It keeps asking me to subscribe when I already have.  Please let me know what is required to view on other Roku players. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
makaiguy
Level 12

Re: ESPN

https://help.espnplus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360030894771-Roku-Players-TV

Your ESPN subscription should be honored on all your streaming devices, although it may limit how many of them you can stream to at the same time.  Once the channel is loaded into your Roku account it should be available on all Rokus on that same account.  But most likely you will need to authenticate EACH of your devices for your ESPN+ subscription.  See the link above.

Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos
Highlighted
hookc
Level 7

Re: ESPN

Mine is a really basic question about the ESPN App (not +), and ease of using it to stream any of the network’s channels via a Mac. With Sling, we subscribe to all the ESPN channels but friends with the same arrangement say it’s often problematic to get what they want. Appreciate any guidance for an obviously non-tech type.  

0 Kudos