Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ar70
Level 7

Court TV app not opening

Each time I click on court tv app-it opens and spins and closes...I have deleted it and reinstalled it with no change? Thoughts?
15 Replies
Freon22
Level 7

Re: Court TV app not opening

I am having the same problem. It seem to have started about the last roku update. I hope it is fixed soon, I miss my Court TV.

SusanE
Level 7

Mine won't open either. I have been corresponding with Court TV and their developers are working on it.

Amy2
Level 7

Thank you for reporting this.  I have same issue.  I contacted Courttv (per suggestion from Roku tech support) and received an automated reply from Courttv that they "will be in touch."  Am awaiting further communication from them.

Kittesmylz
Level 7

Same thing started on our Roku 4 Thursday but the Roku Ultra works fine.
We've tried everything without success.
KB1
Level 7

I am having the same issue with CourtTv not loading on my Roku Ultra. I click on the app, it opens, then jumps back to the home screen. I really hope this gets resolved quickly!!!
I saw a post that someone contacted CourtTv, and was still waiting. I will keep checking this thread to see if it gets resolved.
NoCap757
Level 7

Same with my roku ultra when you open it it closes in like 2 seconds works fine on my fire tv hope they fix it
Ar70
Level 7

Still not working for me....
0 Kudos
SusanE
Level 7

Same here.
0 Kudos
Amy2
Level 7

I'm thinking this issue might go into next week if indeed it's a Courttv issue (not Roku). I emailed and got their automated reply on Friday; we're now in a weekend and Monday is a holiday.  It might help if some others went directly to Courttv.com and looked for "contact" at the bottom of their page.  Might put more pressure on them.  Who knows.  If/when I hear from them or their channel suddenly starts working, I'll post back.