Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Cold Case Super Amazing Fans

To all my fellow fans, I know this months end brings an end to a common link we have all shared for a while.  I want all of you to know that it has been a pleasure and honor to have met you. Blessings to all of you and yours.  Thank you for the memories. 

6 Replies
Level 8

Re: Cold Case Super Amazing Fans

How can we stop this?  Why are they canceling "Cold Case" again? They were canceling it in October and then said that it was back by popular demand only to cancel it again at the end of this month. Why??

Level 7

I want to know the same!!! I am SO disappointed!!! 😔😪

Level 8

How can we get Roku to keep this show on its channel.?  It is my favorite all time show and I was so excited to see Roku was carrying it.  

Level 7

I am not finding good feedback on how to do this either!!! I love that show!!! I can't even get back to my original post. 

They just brought it back "by popular demand" & now it's leaving already?!?? I don't get it???

Level 7

I’m super aggravated about it too! That was one of the main reasons I went with roku and not a fire stick. And honestly it’s the only show I watch on roku. I wish they would just keep it on there. 

0 Kudos
Level 8

I tried calling ROKU but they dont answer because of COVID.  I emailed their contact email asking them to reconsider their decision to cancel the show.  Havent heard back.  There must be a way to get them to reconsider.  Sadly, I cannot buy the series on DVD or I would, so we have to rely on a network to show.

Dede

0 Kudos