Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant delete crunchyroll?

I paid for the crunchyroll app and have had a lot of trouble with it and now it just won’t open. For days now it will try to load then say “oops something went wrong, try again” everyone suggest deleting it and redownloading so I click * and there is no delete app option?? There is for all my other apps but not crunchyroll? 
what is happening??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 21

Re: Cant delete crunchyroll?

You can't remove a channel if you have a current subscription.  It's probably for your protection.  Canceled subscriptions are still good until the end of the subscription period, so I don't know whether you could remove it immediately if you canceled it today.

Re: Cant delete crunchyroll?

Thanks for the reply! I’ll cancel and see if that works. I can’t get the app to work anyways so no reason to keep the subscription. Thanks!

0 Kudos