Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't unlock series on Topic

I subscribed to Topic and on April 24th the subscription fee was deleted from my bank account. Since then I am unable to get into locked series. The screens keep saying I need to subscribe or it bounces to another screen saying the item has already been purchased. The next screen says purchase failed/cancelled. If the purchase failed how come my subscription fee was taken out of my account? Help..help..help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Can't unlock series on Topic

I'm having the same issue -  no one on Roku to contact via email or phone and no contact info for Topic.  Beginning to regret my Roku TV!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't unlock series on Topic

@Sallymae @JMuellman 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos