Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmcchevette
Level 7

BritBox Through Amazon Prime

I subscribe to Britbox through Roku but it has different choices than the Britbox you can subscribe to through Amazon Prime? I want to watch Inspector Lewis but is not available on Roku Britbox. Very strange, anyone have a suggestion?  Don't want to pay for two subscriptions.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
john4512
Level 7

Re: BritBox Through Amazon Prime

Your post is about a year old. I want to do the same thing with Britbox, but can't get an answer from Amazon, Britbox or Roku. Did you ever resolve how to do it? I have an annual subscription to Britbox that runs another 10 months.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: BritBox Through Amazon Prime

Hi @john4512,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features, contents, and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 
Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos