Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bounce On Demand does not load

Jump to solution

Good Day,  We have Roku 3930X Build 4150-AE which does not load Bounce on Demand Version 1.0 build 18.  Have tried everything. Also when updating manually, same apps update over and over. Have looked at posts for other apps not loading and tried those solutions. Still can’t view. Also have other Roku’s which load the app fine. Other Roku is also a 3930. What’s going on?  Even unplugged Roku placed on a tv closer to the network connection. Still did not update. Can anyone assist?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Bounce On Demand does not load

Jump to solution

06/02/2020

On 05/31/2020 Roku Express 3930X updated to 9.3.0 build 4170-AE and I thought I would be able to view Bounce On Demand. There is no problem with any other apps. 
Bounce Version 1.0  still didn’t  launch. It closed back up. 
Decided to contact Bounce TV with an email to info@bouncetv.com and forwarded the below information to them while giving information that Roku Support had already assisted. Today the Bounce On Demand App updated to compatible Version 1.2 Build 0!  Now the Bounce App works!

Model 3930X Roku Express
Software Version 9.3.0 Build 4170-AE
Bounce On Demand App Version 1.2 Build 0

Thanks, TC5

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@TC5 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I did remove the app, did a system restart while app removed, unplugged the Roku, added Bounce App back and even tried it on another tv in a room with excellent signal strength. Still doesn’t launch. We have a Roku TV and 3 Roku Players. I did notice that this Roku has updated to 9.3.0.  The other 2 Roku Players and Roku TV are still at 9.2.1 and play the Bounce App fine. Could this be the issue?  The Bounce App doesn’t support 9.3.0?  This is the only difference I really can see. I’ve gone through reading everything. Thanks for any additional assistance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

05/29/2020

Today Roku Express 3930X updated to 9.3.0 build 4166-AE and I thought I would be able to view Bounce On Demand. There is no problem with any other apps. 
Bounce still doesn’t launch. It closes back up. 
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks, TC5

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

06/02/2020

On 05/31/2020 Roku Express 3930X updated to 9.3.0 build 4170-AE and I thought I would be able to view Bounce On Demand. There is no problem with any other apps. 
Bounce Version 1.0  still didn’t  launch. It closed back up. 
Decided to contact Bounce TV with an email to info@bouncetv.com and forwarded the below information to them while giving information that Roku Support had already assisted. Today the Bounce On Demand App updated to compatible Version 1.2 Build 0!  Now the Bounce App works!

Model 3930X Roku Express
Software Version 9.3.0 Build 4170-AE
Bounce On Demand App Version 1.2 Build 0

Thanks, TC5

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
0 Kudos