Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jejunebug
Level 7

Availability of Criterion Channel?

Criterion channel is now live for browsers. Anyone know if they plan to have a Roku Channel? I was expecting one today, 4/8/2019, their launch day, but when I search for Criterion channel I'm not getting results.
Jejunebug
-------------------------------------------------
Roku Ultra (4661)
Roku Stick (model 3500X)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Availability of Criterion Channel?

"Jejunebug" wrote:
Criterion channel is now live for browsers. Anyone know if they plan to have a Roku Channel? I was expecting one today, 4/8/2019, their launch day, but when I search for Criterion channel I'm not getting results.

I didn't have any trouble finding it. What Roku device to you have (include model number)?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
MWDXER
Level 10

Yes,  I just heard on Cord Cutters that they should be available via the Fire Stick and Roku.
0 Kudos
Jejunebug
Level 7

Thanks, guys. When I first searched, I typed partial string, "CRIT" without a hit for the channel. When I typed the full string I got the channel hit & was able to add the channel Smiley Happy
Jejunebug
-------------------------------------------------
Roku Ultra (4661)
Roku Stick (model 3500X)
0 Kudos