Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Amazon Prime on 2 Express

I have two roku expresses. One loads Amazon Prime the other says that it cannot be reconfigured and Ishould check my connection.  The connection is fine as far as I can tell, so what should I do?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Amazon Prime

@apushprof wrote:

I have two Roku expresses. One loads Amazon Prime the other says that it cannot be reconfigured and I should check my connection.  The connection is fine as far as I can tell, so what should I do?

The following is assuming everything else on that Roku is working fine, and it's just the Prime channel acting up.

First, power off the one that works so it isn't affected by the following steps. Now on the problem Roku, remove the Prime channel. Do this by pressing the * button while it is highlighted on the home screen. After it's been removed, reboot the Roku. Do this by either removing power or use the system restart option in the settings menu. Once it's fully rebooted, install the Prime channel again. Now see if it works.

Once Prime has been completely reinstalled, you can power the other Roku back on. The removal and install on the first Roku should cause no problems on the 2nd one. If it was powered on when you uninstalled it from the problem box, it would have been removed from the working player as well.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos