Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PATTY1965
Level 7

Add channel to roku Premiere question

Jump to solution

i have a roku premiere that i want to add app to so i can stream their content. i cant find that app when i do the search? this is the smaller premiere. i was able to find the app and use it on my newer roku  premiere.  the app is for celect.

im new to this so any help would be  great.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: roku Premiere question

Jump to solution

If both devices are linked to the same account and the channel shows up on one but not the other, it's most likely that the second device doesn't support the channel.  Not all models of Roku support all channels.  Roku likes to use the same name for devices with different capabilities, so it's the model number that matters, not the model name.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Level 21

Re: roku Premiere question

Jump to solution

If both devices are linked to the same account and the channel shows up on one but not the other, it's most likely that the second device doesn't support the channel.  Not all models of Roku support all channels.  Roku likes to use the same name for devices with different capabilities, so it's the model number that matters, not the model name.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos