Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ad on Adult Swim causes crashes

Hi. Whenever I start the Adult Swim app and go to watch something, a specific ad pops up and crashes the app. I’m not sure what the ad is for as it crashes before I can see it. I tried restarting and rebooting my Roku and nothing has worked. Any help?

thanks

6 Replies
Level 7

Re: Ad on Adult Swim causes crashes

I'm having the same issue.  There are two ads so far that seem to cause it (I can't say which ads because it crashes too fast for me to tell what the ad is about).  There are some other ads that don't cause the crash.  I was watching last night and this morning with no problems, seemed to start this afternoon for me.

Highlighted

I’m having the same issue. Might have more luck bringing this up to adult swim isn’t of Roku.

Highlighted
Level 7

Same. Its started for me a few mins ago. Really ruining my Rick & Morty catch-up!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I did submit a message to Adult Swim directly at https://www.adultswim.com/footer/contact/ probably a good idea for others to do so as well.

Be sure to include your Roku model in the message, and possibly what show/episode you were trying to watch (although it seems to be every show).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same! It’s pissin me off

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same. Something about a little cityscape with birds chirping and the next thing you know AS self terminates and I'm on my Roku home screen. I'm contacting AS with a link to this thread so that they can see the issue is common.

0 Kudos