Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lovenh94
Level 7

AMC + Content Not Showing on The Roku Channel on Samsung Smart TV

Jump to solution

I've subscribed to AMC + on the Roku Channel, and it has worked on all of my devices expect for the Roku Channel app on my Samsung Smart TV. I am signed into my account and it is showing Roku provided content, but nothing from AMC is showing up. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Level 17

Re: AMC + Content Not Showing on The Roku Channel on Samsung Smart TV

Jump to solution

It sounds like your TV has "The Roku Channel" but keep in mind that The Roku Channel is just one of the ~5000 channels available on an actual Roku device or Roku TV.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2\
Cowboy1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having sort of the same problem. On one tv I have the roku box connected and see all my channels/apps. On my new smart tv....I have Roku, but it doesn't show my channels/apps.  And doesn't give me an option to add channels...like local news. Help, please

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 17

Jump to solution

It sounds like your TV has "The Roku Channel" but keep in mind that The Roku Channel is just one of the ~5000 channels available on an actual Roku device or Roku TV.