Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam0090

Re: Roku wireless doorbell not recording only taking images

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've had a similar issue with my Roku wireless doorbell. It stopped recording videos and only took images. Here are a few steps that helped resolve the problem:

1. Check Storage: Ensure that your storage isn't full. If it is, clear some space to allow for new recordings.

2. Update Firmware: Check if there's a firmware update available for your doorbell. Updating to the latest firmware can fix bugs and improve functionality.

3. Reinstall the App: Uninstall and reinstall the Roku app to ensure you have the latest version, which may resolve any app-related issues.

4. Reset the Doorbell: Perform a factory reset on your doorbell. This can often clear up any glitches.

If none of these steps work, contacting Roku support might be the best course of action. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or determine if there's a hardware issue.

0 Kudos
Mstara25
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku wireless doorbell not recording only taking images

Jump to solution

Thank you i got it fixed with your help..

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.