Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku, please add these must have features to the Smart Home app

when Roku cameras first came out, I purchased one and I didn’t want to at first because I already had five genie cameras and I was really impressed so far by geeni so by saying that I must like the quality of the picture that Roku gives and also the option to view on my TV, But I can’t stress this enough I really hope and pray that Roku updates their app so you can view multiple cameras at once and on playback pull up your continuous recording to go back at any time any also viewing on the TV I wish I can view all five of my Roku cameras, or at least four I’m slowly integrating Over to Roku, which is costing me a good amount of money so as a customer that is investing money into the product I only hope that you guys will listen to what I am saying please and thank you

Sincerely,

Just another customer

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.