Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meli

Roku camera can't talk through it

Just got the whole set-up a couple day ago.. Both types of indoor camera and door chime. I'm having problems with the audio not working. But I get a muffled sounds. If I scream into my phone thru the app I can hear myself a little.  Has it really been over a year and still no fix for this problem? I tried all the  troubleshoot above. Has anyone on here gotten their camera's audio working. I'm an impatient person, I see a refund in the near future, not dealing with all this nonsense to fix something that should be working from the start.  Don't reply with the same bot msg. I need to speak to a real person or it's back to the store with this junk.

1 REPLY 1
Urmomma
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku camera can't talk through it

Having same exact issue. Everything else works fine.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.