Cameras & doorbells

Discover how to use Roku cameras and doorbells in your home. Join the community discussion for installation tips, troubleshooting, resources, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diceman1111
Reel Rookie

Re: Indoor SE camera notifications

Jump to solution

Huge waste of time. The fact the camera works totally fine until the free trial ends shows its the subscription is the problem and nothing else. If notifications were off then the camera wouldn't have notified us during the trial either. Come on Roku this is pathetic I'm just gonna return it and give bad reviews 

0 Kudos
diceman1111
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Give them a bad app review just like I have because same thing happened to me. Then they wanna try to say we don't have our notifications turned on but if that was the case we wouldn't have got alerted during the free trial either! Roku just playing dumb 

0 Kudos
diceman1111
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

None of this helps. The fact is the camera motion alerts work JUST FINE until the free trial ends. If the motion alerts weren't turned on we wouldn't have got them during the free trial either. Your telling customers to waste time doing troubleshooting in settings when its the trial ending that's causing the issue not alerts turned off etc. 

0 Kudos
Blessedone

Jump to solution

This has also happened to me. I have tried all trouble shooting suggestions and still nothing. What a complete waste of time and money. 

Poparod

Jump to solution

I reset my camera se indoorits not resetting 

0 Kudos
Poparod

Jump to solution

I still have 8 days left till 24 day free trial runsout can use sd card instead of subscription 

0 Kudos
Poparod

Jump to solution

I still have 8 days until free trial runs out it won’t work I have 2’of them both keeps saying recomnect

0 Kudos
Poparod

Jump to solution

I have the same issues

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.