Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Willieshores
Level 7

Roku stick+ offer $34.99

Jump to solution

Roku sent me an upgrade offer for the Roku stick+ for 34.99. I click on it and go to the Roku site which then says it’s 39.99. I add to the cart and go to check out which then says it’s 49.99.

what’s up with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku stick+ offer $34.99

Jump to solution

@Willieshores @Silvermoon 

Thanks for the posts.

For further assistance with placing an order with an offer, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
Silvermoon
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. It's asking for a promo code but there wasn't one in the email.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Willieshores @Silvermoon 

Thanks for the posts.

For further assistance with placing an order with an offer, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
coffeetogo
Level 7

Re: There is no support

Jump to solution

LOL YES I have and so have other, logged in clicked on the offers, see get this or that for X amount go to check out and no discount is applied pay full price.  I just got one in my email upgrade and saveon roku streaming stick+ for 34.99 click on it, it takes you to a page that then changes to 39.99, go to check out and it changes to 49.99 and yes I am logged in.  I have talked to several people who have this same problem.  You make offers to customers most who have been using roku for many years and actually there is no limited offer it does not actually exist it is just fake offers.  There is no reason to ever upgrade any roku device because there is zero support.  why do you have a contact us page when you can not contact anyone?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@coffeetogo 

Thanks for the post.

Please see my previous post and our Support team will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
coffeetogo
Level 7

Jump to solution

LOL are you kidding me? you send people to a support page were there is no support, no way to actually contact any one.

0 Kudos
coffeetogo
Level 7

Jump to solution

You send people to the support page, go to where it says contact us and it brings you right back to the page with drop down boxes that help no one.  THERE IS ZERO WAYS TO ACTUALLY CONTACT ANYONE. 

0 Kudos