Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku has been stealing my money!

I tried a free trial of cbs all access for $5.99 a month and thought I cancelled it. Months later I saw they were still charging me and i attempted to cancel the channel again and thought I had succeded, but they keep charging me! No matter what I do I'll be paying that $5.99 for the rest of my life. I've tried calling, email and am about to delete my account entirely.

A word to the wise don't subscribe to any Roku Chanels through Roku. It's so user unfriendly you'll be doomed to pay that subscription forever!
19 Replies
Highlighted
Level 11

Re: Roku has been stealing my money!

That's like blaming your internet provider for bad Amazon charges. Your issue is with CBS. 

"I might be moving to Montana soon..."
FZ
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

No, it isn't, the OP is paying Roku for the CBS AA, and note CBS direct. You could purchase a second subscription through CBS direct because they're not connected.

See this page to turn off your subscription:

https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

Edmund
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

If you are trying to manage or cancel your Roku billed subscription, you can do so by going to my.roku.com, signing into your Roku account and clicking on Manage your subscriptions.

More information regarding managing or canceling a Roku billed subscription, can be found by visiting our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

WOW! I was just getting ready to start the 7-day FREE Trial, no way, and I am a huge blogger, so I will be blogging tonight. This sucks!

Highlighted

I am having the same issue for 9.99 a month

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am being charged $8.99 a month for Starz, which I didn't sign up for, and don't want. I have never seen such a user-unfriendly  process.  Paypal continues to pay this, despite my protests. I'm ready to stop my PayPal account and flush my Roku down the toilet.

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Yankeefan0014 @stevennestler 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku is charging me every month for Hulu but it is not listed under my active subscriptions. I cannot cancel it but I get charged every month. This company's user interface is garbage. Roku is not getting another red cent out of me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Ikumf 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos