Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Premiere RMA purgatory

Jump to solution

So....my Roku premiere sensor in the premiere box died on 12-10-19. My remote and a generic remote that used to work got no response. After escalating to a supervisor I managed to have a replacement premiere sent to me and that resolved my viewing problem. However....

...the RMA label they sent to me on 12-15-19 was defective. It literally faded (like old thermal paper exposed to the sun) in one day and was unreadable. So....

....I called 12-16-19 and found out they cannot send me an email to print my label (WHY??) but would send me another label. I never got it, so....

....I called again 12-28-19 and was assured I would get another label sent and I should get it "in a day or two". Never got that... so 

....I'm reaching out here. This is VERY frustrating. I want their broken junk out of my house and I do not want to be charged for the under warranty RMA replacement. Address is correct (or I never would have gotten the RMA hardware). Case number 3164714 and 3146318. 

Help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Premiere RMA purgatory

Jump to solution

@EarlOh 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team, they will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I know this site is monitored by Roku. Want to be clear....almost a day and still no reply and now the 'alleged replacement label' that they said would be here by 01-04-20 is still not here 01-09-20.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@EarlOh 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team, they will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

After reaching out to management 'suddenly' I got an emailed RMA label. I appreciate the convenience of receiving it this way. 

Please let customer support know that it should not have been this challenging to resolve.

EarlOh

0 Kudos