Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution
Same for me, I have not been contacted with any shipping info. No # to call fo assistance. Charged to my PayPal acct though.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lgodave
Level 9

Re: Roku Express+ for discounted price due to obsolescence of existing Roku - Unavailable

Jump to solution
When was PayPal charged? Might "Start the Clock" on your Shipping then... My order took 5 days (from order to door). Which includes the weekend and a Holiday. Or 3 Business Days if we're talking "Official" Shipping time. (Roku Purchase History does still show "processing" and estimated shipping today (15).)
Highlighted
Ernessch
Level 9

Jump to solution

Mine has still not left the warehouse and shows processing and the estimated shipping date keeps changing. I just spoke to a very nice CSR who admitted that they were having problems and it would be disingenuous  of him to even try to provide me a date they could ship it. He assured me they have them in stock and is crediting my payment method 10.00 most likely to shut me up. If I ever get the thing I'll have a 30.00 Express+ for 5.00 plus tax and shipping which comes to 12.28. From now on my Roku buying will be third party though. 

Highlighted
Ti
Level 7

Jump to solution
Got mine, but after it updates, it won't work. Just goes back to the lets get started screen. Haven't found the information to return it for a refund, tho.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
lswartz
Level 7

Jump to solution

I received my Roku Express+ (2018) last week but have not installed it. My old Roku2 3100X is still working and I have a kitchen stove to fix 1st. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

why only allowed to buy one product update? i use two tvs.

0 Kudos