Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Refund for channels added

Jump to solution

Roku charged me $10 prior to the free trial subscription.  How does one cancel the channel for a refund in less than 24hrs.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Refund for channels added

Jump to solution

@ACDC 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

You can check your subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. For more information about how to manage or cancel your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Go to the channel and hit the asterisk button you should have an option to cancel subscription 

@ACDC wrote:

Roku charged me $10 prior to the free trial subscription.  How does one cancel the channel for a refund in less than 24hrs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@ACDC 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

You can check your subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions. For more information about how to manage or cancel your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

you charge me for bet i already have bet plus thru hulu and i like for you to return my money 9.99 right now i don't know what you are doing sorry but i not going to be charge for something i already have thank and i need my money back on here today just like you took off this morning

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@tina4 

Thanks for the post.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku is a total scam. I have been double Billed 3 months in a row for Showtime $11.79. 3 months now I am done. Roku customer service is **bleep**. Not the situation not the problem. Just now off the chat line. The agent hardly speaks english transfers me to"Ask Questions" . and my credit card number! I just canceled and so should you.

0 Kudos