Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Order Issue and Cancellation Issues

Jump to solution

Hello All,

I'm absolutely appalled by the customer service here in regards to ordering and communication. There has to be a contact number for situations such as this. I will lay it out:

-I placed an order on Sunday, August 9. I knew that it would have to be processed/shipped on Monday so I waited until Tuesday afternoon to finally reach out.

-Wednesday morning, August 11. I receive an email stating the the product is backordered and out of stock. This is something that should've been notified to me before i made the actual purchase. But alright, i waited till Wednesday, August 12 to email back for support. (E.G. Ticket: 3667134)

-Wednesday morning, August 12. I respond to Customer Support on why i wasn't notified at checkout that the product was backordered. I also asked if there was anything in stock that i could either swap or exchange with and just refunded the difference. No response as of yet (Wednesday Evening).

-Wednesday midday, August 12. I noticed the product was available at my local Best Buy. I reached out to Customer Service once again to see if the order can be cancelled. I now have a Roku Ultra with no issues. I just want my 100 back.

-Wednesday Evening, August 12. Ticket 3668439. I receive an email from Customer Service stating that the order has been exported and they cannot cancel the order to the vendor. I have to wait an unknown amount of time to do a return on a product that i do not need. Not acceptable.

This is absolutely not acceptable in terms of Customer Service. Email is not enough to service the customer's needs. And honestly, I wish to escalate this to someone as soon as possible.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order Issue and Cancellation Issues

Jump to solution

@amirsuchwani 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order Issue and Cancellation Issues

Jump to solution

@amirsuchwani 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos