Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: My new account

It’s like having 2 roku accounts with same email address, both are [content removed] only one have my subscriptions, that’s the old one

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: My new account

@Jazz661232  There cannot be duplicate accounts created under the same email address. Our support team can assist you further by helping investigate any Roku-billed subscriptions using your payment method information.

Please do not post your personal information including name, email address, phone number, etc. in the Community for security reasons. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hacked???

I’m starting to see what might have happened. I thought I might be an update but it look like a hack.  3 unauthorized transactions to fandangonow just showed up in my email. Can roku accounts be hacked or stolen or just taken over? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hacked???

@Jazz661232 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Hacked???

Thank you roku Danny. I now you said you can’t have 2 accounts with the same email, but I have no payment method on this account, so how are the able to make purchases unless they have access to my former account.  This account say no purchases? 

0 Kudos