Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skraphael75
Level 8

NBA League Pass Paid subscription not working

Jump to solution

So I purchased NBA League Pass and was charged right away by Roku but after a week of calling NBA tech support and talking to a representative for over 5 hours I was informed that I do not have a subscription. I contact Roku and I’m being told there are no refunds. I was charged for a subscription that I am not able to use, is this how Roku does business.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA League Pass Paid subscription not working

Jump to solution

@Skraphael75 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
17 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA League Pass Paid subscription not working

Jump to solution

@Skraphael75 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For further assistance with account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sm32
Level 7

Re: NBA League Pass Paid subscription

Jump to solution

WHEN I TRY TO SUPSCRIPE AND PURCHASE TO NB LEAGUE PASS I GET THIS MESSAGE

API TURNED OFF

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@sm32 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact NBA League Pass support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBA League Pass support here: https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000088814-NBA-League-Pass

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Flowman1234
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem I just purchased NBA league pass and I'm not able to watch it on the nba app. It also told me to contact my rokuScreenshot_2020-12-30-19-07-17.png

20201230_190804.jpg

0 Kudos
lbis
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am getting the same message!

0 Kudos
Skraphael75
Level 8

Jump to solution

I spent 5 hours on the phone with NBA and they are not able to help, this is a Roku issue and people should be given a refund since there is something wrong on Roku’s end. Since there are other people with the same issue a refund should be given back to customers who paid for a subscription and cannot view anything.

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the updates.

Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ripken2131
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have reached out several times to nba.com and Roku.. 

going on 2 days and still isn’t working?? Can anyone please help

0 Kudos
Skraphael75
Level 8

Jump to solution

Contact the Roku billing department and request a refund. This is a Roku issue and there is no need to contact NBA. Once you get your refund purchase your subscription with NBA not Roku.