Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Multiple Rokus on Same Account

Jump to solution

I have three TVs that have Roku two of them are on the same account one has a different account how do I change that one to the same account the other two has

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

Perform a Factory Reset on the third TV and then link it to the other account.

https://support.roku.com/article/208757008-How-to-factory-reset-before-returning-selling-or-gifting

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes!!!!! I need this option in my home!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD 

This afternoon I tried to set up a new roku streaming stick for my guest bedroom. When I called customer service for help the tech I spoke with told me that I was only allowed to have 3 devices on my account. The tech told me that I had to pay roku if I wanted any more devices I was shocked, I explained that some devices were older and I have replaced them with newer versions. Before I had chance to take them off my account the tech deleted every one of my devices from my account. Is there anyway to un-do this? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is really stupid. I don’t want my young kids having YouTube on their TV. It should be possible to limit channels on some devices on the account. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@holden1090 

Thanks for the post. 

It sounds as you may have contacted by a third party entity. Please be aware that Roku does not charge an activation fee or charge for support. For more information, visit our Support page here: Will I be charged for customer service, device activation, or creating a Roku account?

If you need assistance linking another device to your account, visit our Support page here: How do I add a Roku® streaming device to my Roku account?

Thanks.
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@danejasper 

Thanks for the post.

If you do not want certain channels on a specific device, we would recommend creating a separate Roku account for that device so it will not have the same channels as your other device(s). 

We would also recommend creating a PIN for that Roku account. For more information about a Roku PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos