Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Model numbers don't coincide

Jump to solution

I have two TCL Roku TVs that i purchased from Costco the same day. Both are 50".  Both are TCL Model 49S403. However, one has a Roku TV Model number of 7130x and software version of 9.2--can connect my internet to it. The other has a Roku TV Model number listed as 7101x and a software version of 7.5 I have tried connecting to the internet, and i get a prompt that there is a software update, but I am unable to ever connect back to the internet after I follow all steps. I tried downloading the software and uploading via USB, followed those steps, and nothing works. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Model numbers don't coincide

Jump to solution

@pdensmore 

Thanks for the note.

Have you tried contacting TCL support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach them here: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions or at 1-877-300-8837.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos