Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Hulu not helping

Jump to solution

Roku has my account information and necessary credit card stuff for Roku to bill me to have Hulu. I did the Hulu side of the purchase. Logged in after and watched Hulu for an hour or so. Logged off. When I returned to log in again, Hulu would not accept my login because my password is now wrong. Now I can't get Hulu's cooperation to restore my password. The recover password form requires some information about my credit card. I put in the very same data used with Roku. No good.

The email I used in trying to get Hulu to help me is correct because I did receive 3 before it went dead. And the Roku TV screen for system also shows that same email address.

Can you help? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hulu not helping

Jump to solution

@simeogallo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend contacting Hulu support directly for more information about that channel's authentication. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.  

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/how-to-contact-Hulu?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Hulu not helping

Jump to solution

@simeogallo 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend contacting Hulu support directly for more information about that channel's authentication. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.  

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/article/how-to-contact-Hulu?language=en_US

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos