Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
okaussie3
Level 9

How to DELETE an email address from my Roku Account

Jump to solution

I have two email addresses in my Roku Account and want to delete one of them.  It is causing me grief when I log into Britbox because it uses the wrong address to access my BritBox account, which is from Britbox directly and not via Roku.

So, how do I delete the second address and just have one address in my Roku Acount?

Can't find any info on how to remove, just to add addresses.

TIA

Bill

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How to DELETE an email address from my Roku Account

Jump to solution

@okaussie3 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Not sure what you mean when you have two emails on your Roku account. A Roku account can only have one email address.

If you have multiple Roku accounts with different email addresses, then we would recommend:
a) changing the email address on the account that you don't want active. For more information on how to change an email address, visit our Support page here: How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
b) closing out the Roku account with the email address that you don't want active. For more information on how to close a Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I close my Roku account?

However, if you having an issue authenticating your Britbox account, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://www.britbox.com/us/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

Send a private message (PM) to either @RokuTannerD or @RokuDanny-R and they should be able to assist. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@okaussie3 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Not sure what you mean when you have two emails on your Roku account. A Roku account can only have one email address.

If you have multiple Roku accounts with different email addresses, then we would recommend:
a) changing the email address on the account that you don't want active. For more information on how to change an email address, visit our Support page here: How do I change the email address or password for my Roku account?
b) closing out the Roku account with the email address that you don't want active. For more information on how to close a Roku account, visit our Support page here: How do I close my Roku account?

However, if you having an issue authenticating your Britbox account, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://www.britbox.com/us/help

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos