Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How do I change the length of subscription renewal from monthly to yearly?

Jump to solution

I'm currently paying for Beachbody on a monthly basis.  How do I switch to paying quarterly or yearly? #beachbody

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How do I change the length of subscription renewal from monthly to yearly?

Jump to solution

@jewel32mn 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you log into your Roku account on my.roku.com and select Manage your subscriptions, you can see if you have an option to change the length of the subscription there, otherwise you will need to contact the channel provider directly to see what options they have available for subscription term lengths.

You can reach BeachBody on Demand here: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/contactus

For more information about how to manage your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jewel32mn 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you log into your Roku account on my.roku.com and select Manage your subscriptions, you can see if you have an option to change the length of the subscription there, otherwise you will need to contact the channel provider directly to see what options they have available for subscription term lengths.

You can reach BeachBody on Demand here: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/contactus

For more information about how to manage your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

We have the same problem, cannot upgrade on Roku but when we go into our Beachbody account they direct us back to Roku for subscription changes. 

Do we just cancel and then re-subscribe for the year?

Thanks

0 Kudos