Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Friendly TV subscription issue

I have had difficulty reaching out to Frndly TV customer support. The offer for that channel came through my Roku device, and I signed up for the trial. I canceled the Frndly TV trial and was charged $9.99 per mth for the months of March, April, May 2020, until my direct deposit changed, as I switched banks. There's no documentation for how to reach Frndly TV, for billing, etc. If they look into their records they will see after my trial, I didn't use their service for those 3 months. So why was I being charged and how to get a refund? Shouldn't Roku know how to reach a channels customer support? Search the www there's nothing out there. If anyone knows how to reach Frndly TV customer service, please provide in the posts. Thank you. Adriana*

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Friendly TV subscription issue

Easily found!

https://www.frndlytv.com

(3) Roku Ultras 4670X, Samsung Q8 tv, Samsung NU7100 tv, Plex streaming from NAS
0 Kudos