Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Free Trial for CBS All-Access

Jump to solution

I asked for the one month free trial to CBS All-Access. The Roku said that I would receive the trial, but when I entered my information, it said I was not eligible. It did not allow me to opt out, but processed a paid subscription! I have been a satisfied Roku customer for years, but this is not acceptable.  Please help. It is impossible to contact Roku by phone or email.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Free Trial for CBS All-Access

Jump to solution

@jmat2413 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

Rather than go through Roku, try subscribing directly to the various streaming services if possible. That eliminates a middle-man and may help prevent problems.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for your reply, I will certainly do that in the future. Do I have any recourse for the current situation, though?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@jmat2413 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos