Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How does one actually get in touch with Roku customer support?

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for providing us with the information that we have requested.

We will follow up and assist you directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RJU1
Level 7

Re: How does one actually get in touch with Roku customer support?

Jump to solution

Look forward to hearing back from you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tangledyarns
Level 7

Re: Email with offer to upgrade from a no longer supported ROKU device PLUS more shopping

Jump to solution

anyone?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Shirley49
Level 7

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution
How do I cancel my order? I cannot get in touch with anyone. I’m done waiting for it to be shipped
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mmm88
Level 7

Re: Express+ discount offer

Jump to solution
As with Many people, I had the same shipping issue. Funny thing tho, I FINALLY got an email Saturday 16th that said "your Roku has shipped!".. And guess what was in my mailbox that Exact same day! Yep! (I ordered on the 7th, rec'd on the 16th)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
BW2
Level 7

Roku Classic upgrade

Jump to solution

Thanks for being a longtime Roku streamer. We see that you own a classic Roku player that’s many generations behind our newest devices. We’re reaching out to let you know that, as of November 15th, this Roku player will no longer receive new software updates, and to extend a special offer to keep you streaming well into the future.

We want you to enjoy streaming to the fullest with the latest features and channels, so today we’re providing this special replacement upgrade offer: a Roku Express+ for just $15 — a discount of 50% off the regular retail price. Click here.

When I "click here", no offer comes up, when i log into my account, there is no offer for Express+ for $15

0 Kudos
Highlighted
boogernose
Level 12

Re: Roku Classic upgrade

Jump to solution

Youre in Canada probably has something to do with it.

But your Roku is going obsolete.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Boz
Level 10

Jump to solution

I have several Roku 2 XS Streaming Player 3100R devices on my account.  If I click on the link you provided, I DO get the offer for the $15 Roku Express+ (2018) upgrade.  But with the $5.99 shipping cost, I'm not convinced it's that great of a deal.  But maybe it would be worth it for some people.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Express Discount offered VA Premier

Jump to solution

Thanks for sending over your details. We'll follow up directly to have a member of our support team assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@BW2 On your current Roku device, visit Settings>System>About to see which Roku account the device is linked to. You'll need to make sure you are logging into the same account to see the upgrade offer available. If that isn't helping, or you are logged into the correct account, please send me a private message with the Roku account email that you received the offer email to. I'll follow up directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos