Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Charged for product, no further info on the mailing of that product!

I purchased the Roku Express+ with the discount special provided to me in an email last week.  I made the purchase on Monday, November 11, 2019.  I was charged for the product and no further communications from Roku indicating when the product will be shipped.  My order # is:  800069766.  The on-line contact us link is of no use and it is unfortunate there is not a better way to communicate with Roku, i,e an email address or a chat link.  I am hoping to hear from you soon to get a resolve.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Charged for product, no further info on the mailing of that product!

I too placed an order but on 11/9 and still nothing. Tried contacting Roku but that didn't help. Terrible customer service.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here, I purchased mine on 11/07/2019 and so far the Expected Shipping Date keeps changing every day even though the order confirmation email said the Express+ was in stock.  I've contacted "Customer Service" twice and Roku refuses to respond.  I'm thinking now of contacting PayPal and have the payment stopped.  Abysmal customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JacAuthor @Nova505 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll be able to further assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you Danny-R for your quick response and following up on my issue.  To the "community" I would like to let you know that Roku Customer Service has been in constant contact with me in resolving my concern and I do appreciate that. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Did yours ship? Danny-R has responded to me a couple of times right away but other than that only thing I was told was they are running behind on fulfilling orders and "should" ship in 48 hours. I assume that would be business days which means won't ship until Tuesday if lucky. which would be the 19th, 10 days after placing the order!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Yes, the package has shipped. I have received a notification from the PO that it should be arriving today in my PO BOX. I will post again once I receive the package.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine was orderer on 11/8/2019 and it states still processing. Where is my roku?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Congrats! You're one of the select few that is actually getting what you've already paid for! :-)

There's still hope for the rest of us I guess...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

People are actually receiving their roku's in the mail in spite of the fact that online it still states "processing". I think, for whatever reason, shipments are made (slowly) without tracking numbers being posted.

0 Kudos