Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't access a subscription I paid for

I downloaded the app Funimation on my Roku tv. I purchased the first plan for $5.99 through Roku. They took the money the same day but when I log on it says free. I have 2 invoices on my account from when Roku charged me. I still can't access that account. I have emailed costumer and they said to change the password. I did as instructed but my account says free. I have paid for premium. I would like to watch it since I have paid for it. Now I will be charged this month on the 26th. I would like for either Roku or Funimation to pay me back my $13 for what I had to go through these past 2 months. If that is not an option then I would like my account to be fixed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't access a subscription I paid for

@Kam2020 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No it did not work. It is still saying my subscription is free yet I was charged twice. I have cancelled it so I can delete the channel. Can I get the two months worth back since I was never able to watch it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Kam2020 

Thanks for the update.

For further assistance with your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I contacted them first and they didn't help either. I want my money back or someone needs to fix it. If nothing happens in the next couple of days I'm getting rid of my account all together.

0 Kudos