Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hart1
Level 7

CBSAllAccess free trial

Jump to solution

Am in day 8 of 30 day free trial of CBS All access, and already decide I dont want it. Will they require a pin number before I am started on a monthly subscription. Cant figure out how to cancel the free trial. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBSAllAccess free trial

Jump to solution

@Hart1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How did you subscribe to CBS? If you subscribed using your Roku account, you can sign into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage my subscriptions and manage your CBS trial there.

For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

However, if you subscribed through the channel directly you will need to contact CBS support. You can reach them here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: CBSAllAccess free trial

Jump to solution

@Hart1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How did you subscribe to CBS? If you subscribed using your Roku account, you can sign into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and click Manage my subscriptions and manage your CBS trial there.

For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

However, if you subscribed through the channel directly you will need to contact CBS support. You can reach them here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos