Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emillet90

Jeopardy video game trial and cancel free trial subscription

I signed up for the 7-Day free Jeopardy video game trial. 

It says that the controls are voice operated and that if our remote wasn't a voice one that we can download the Roku app and use that remote so I did that. When I try to select a category the voice part works but it just searches all of Roku for what I said instead of selecting the category on the Jeopardy game. I'm not sure what to do or how to cancel the trial so I'm not charged. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Jeopardy video game control issues

Same here, frustrating.  I hope we get some answers.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Jeopardy video game control issues

Hi @Emillet90

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
soitgoes

Re: Jeopardy video game trial and cancel free trial subscription

Hi! 
Are you perhaps pressing the voice button, the little microphone instead of the “OK” button. Normally to use voice command on Roku, you use the little microphone button. However, for this Jeopardy game you have to use “OK” to talk to the game. Hope that helps! 

0 Kudos