Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geojr

Hulu says billed through Roku. Roku has NO payment info set up. I want to change Hulu payment card

I am getting charged for Hulu on my debit card.  It says billed through Roku.  I want to change payment method to credit card, but I go to Roku account, and there is NO billing info to change..

So irritating that I cannot seem to find a way to email Roku direct???

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Hulu says billed through Roku. Roku has NO payment info set up. I want to change Hulu payment

@geojr When you login to your Hulu account on a computer does it say billed through Roku, or is that what the debit card statement says?  When you login to Hulu account on a computer you should be able to click on your account picture and go to manage your account. Payment information should be on the far left.  If when you login to Hulu it says billed through Roku is is possible you have a second Roku account?

0 Kudos
JustSayin
Streaming Star

Re: Hulu says billed through Roku. Roku has NO payment info set up. I want to change Hulu payment

I tried looking for you, but Roku does a good job of hiding their contact info. The only phone and email contact listed on the company website are for their legal department only (so unless your legal representative is contacting them, they will ignore you entirely).

The company website does provide addresses (not much immediate help for you, but someone else might find it useful):

Physical address:
1155 Coleman Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110

Mailing address:
1701 Junction Court, Suite 100
San Jose, CA 95112

I did find websites where other customers provided a phone number that they say reaches Roku customer service, but I haven't tried calling this number myself, so no idea if it's accurate. However, two different consumer websites provide this number for Roku customer service:

816-272-8106

Once again, I've only seen that number referenced online and don't really know if it's correct.

A better way to handle this might be to contact your debit card company and dispute the payment. If you can't access any payment info in your Roku account, this charge does sound fishy.

If it were me, I'd dispute payment, then set up a payment plan directly with Hulu. 

Good luck! 🙂

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@JustSayin @geojr When you login to your Roku account on a computer or phone, go to the support option.  Select Account, Payments & Subscriptions.  Scroll to the bottom of the page find agent support.  Click on Check Support Options.

0 Kudos