Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jess5

How do i get a refund for charges i didnt authorize?

I was charged $30 twice which was NOT authorized by me i want a refund but how do i contact them for a refund? Wont let me chat 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Re: How do i get a refund for charges i didnt authorize?

Charged $30 for? What does it say on your banking statement? If you log into your Roku account do you see any subscriptions? If you don’t then it’s not Roku charging you. Here is the billing link

https://support.roku.com/category/202683127

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Jess5, we see you're having issues with having received two $30 charges, and we're happy to help! The steps given by @StreamerSue are a great place to start. You can always log in to your my.roku.com account in order to see any of your active subscriptions or check your bank statement for a description that says "Roku billed". For us to dig a bit deeper into your charges, we'll be sending you a private message here on the Roku Community. Please keep an eye out on the mail icon at the top of your page for a notification that we have sent you a message.

0 Kudos
Gidget3

I didn't order streaming something it was 114 dollars back

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Gidget3

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos