Sound cutting out on Roku Express

I've tried everything suggested on multiple threads about the sound intermittently cutting out on Roku Express devices and no matter what I've done, the problem still persists. It is getting progressively worse as well within the past two days. I am looking for assistance from a Roku tech or representative to resolve my issue or to get a refund for my device as it was only purchased in February of 2024; less than 4 months ago. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sound cutting out on Roku Express

Welcome to the Roku community, @samhain1031!

We see that you're experiencing an issue with the audio on your Roku Express, and we're here to help.

Before we proceed, we would like to learn more about the issue. Could you please provide the following:

•  When did the issue start?
  •  Does the issue appear on one channel or all channels?
  •  Do you have any surround sound system plugged into the TV?
  •  What steps have you taken so far?

In the meantime, please try unplugging the device and plugging it into a different HDMI port or TV. You can restart your Roku device by going to the Roku home screen > Settings > System > Power > System Restart.

We hope to resolve everything soon and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.