Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hulu wont accept my new roku payment

Jump to solution

I am trying to update my payment info for hulu through roku and it wont accept it

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: hulu wont accept my new roku payment

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonBride,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a problem updating your payment information for the Hulu channel, and we're here to help you with this.

We recommend you log in to your Roku account and look for Payments & subscriptions. You can click here.

In addition, if you need further assistance, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team. Contact us.

Hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: hulu wont accept my new roku payment

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonBride,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you have a problem updating your payment information for the Hulu channel, and we're here to help you with this.

We recommend you log in to your Roku account and look for Payments & subscriptions. You can click here.

In addition, if you need further assistance, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team. Contact us.

Hope you'll find this helpful info. Let us know if you still have any questions.

Many thanks,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos