Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
STL77
Reel Rookie

Questions re: payments & subscriptions - Manage payment methods thru Roku on the support page.

My charge card indicates 5 streaming channels billed thru Roku. However, under the My Subscriptions it states I have NO subscriptions. I've tried the support page contact method, but it just scrolls around and around. I've gone through all the streaming channels to see if maybe the individual channels are charging me. Even through it states "ROKU" on the bill. Being that I can't figure this out or get a hold of anybody and as the main response on this page is to go through the support page? Which has not helped, so please don't suggest it. I need a phone number so I can talk to a PERSON to figure this out. It's so frustrating!! Any suggestions to get around this will be very helpful.

10 REPLIES 10
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Questions re: payments & subscriptions - Manage payment methods thru Roku on the support page.

Hi @STL77,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having an inquiry about the charges on your account through Roku. We're happy to assist you further. Please try to restart your phone and try again to load the support page. If the problem persists, try using a different browser or wiping the application's cache.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted if you need anything else.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NaomiDr
Reel Rookie

Re: Questions re: payments & subscriptions - Manage payment methods thru Roku on the support pag

I have exactly the same problem, I've used the support chat/email, no help at all. I even deleted my old account to wipe out my bank details, but the charge continues monthly and I'm so frustrated.

0 Kudos
STL77
Reel Rookie

Re: Questions re: payments & subscriptions - Manage payment methods thru Roku on the support pag

I called my charge card and had them stop all payments from roku.  I'm sure they'll contact me now!

Hi my name is Valerie Watkins and I am being charged for roku Stars and I don't have it on my tv. I bought this tv from the pond shop and it has other emails on it but not mines

0 Kudos
NaomiDr
Reel Rookie

I eventually got through to Roku on 8162728106 and a real human being sorted me out in 11minutes.

0 Kudos
Offtolaz

That's my question exactly!

0 Kudos
tyou85
Reel Rookie

Hi there,

did you get assistance with this? I’m having the exact same issue when trying to cancel my Disney+ account. 

0 Kudos
Kumkwat

I’m going through the same **bleep**ing thing right now with the peacock channel. Roku claims I have no subscriptions even though on my credit card statement, it says I’m billed through Roku

0 Kudos
STL77
Reel Rookie

Hey John.  It doesn't work. As you can see by so many responses regarding the support page.  Stop answering to go through the support page.  No matter how many browsers or if I use my phone or computer.  It doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.