Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GNRLIVESON
Reel Rookie

Missing Online Order and have no luck getting reshipment

HELLO,

I have reached out to Roku Customer Support MULTIPLE times regarding an issue where FedEx claims a package was delivered but I did not receive the actual product. I finally got someone who claims they put in a reorder of the product but I have not actually received the reshipment nor any kind of order details regarding this. The order number original order number is 106488462 on June 25th. the shipping address on file for the original order is correct but I asked the employee to reship the new order to my new address The employee told me that it should take a couple days for me to get my new order. It has been over a week and still no new order. I am asking for help just getting my product... I asked them to deliver this new one via USPS since I have informed delivery i will know when something is going to be delivered to my house same day. Can you please help me getting a reshipment for this order sent out. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing Online Order and have no luck getting reshipment

Hi @GNRLIVESON,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community!

We have passed your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. 

Please keep your line open. Someone will be contacting you soon.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GNRLIVESON
Reel Rookie

Hello,

thank you. I have been in contact with the customer service that’s to you I appreciate it. But they were supposed to reship me an order and I never got it again at my new address…. I have emailed that same customer service rep who was emailing me and now they won’t respond…. At this point can you please help me with a refund I will just go purchase this item in the store. I have contacted my credit card company and they are ready to issue a dispute over this matter but is asking me to ask for a refund from you guys first. 

0 Kudos
Denise9
Binge Watcher

Hi , you're not alone. I ordered Roku Ultra on July 24 . My old address accidentally was processed, and within two hours I reached out to support. Gave them my correct address. Also I reached out to UPS also updated my correct address. I work many hours in a 6 day week. I did chat with support and explained the situation. I reached out as much as I could. But support/chat keep asking me for more information. I gave them my name , order # and correct address. Numerous times .

• I may have to have Roku Ultra  Sent back to the warehouse . I'll be contacting my credit card company if my Roku Ultra is not delivered within 48 hours. Good Luck to you 
  • Denise9
0 Kudos
jbunting
Reel Rookie

At least you all got some kind of response. I ordered on 9/29. My credit card was charged but I have received no shipping info even though the confirming email said they would not charge my card until it shipped. I have emailed and called but get no response. As a matter of fact the customer service line I called actually said that there is no guarantee that anyone would do anything with my recorded call???  I am just trying to confirm the items shipped. Here is the top part of the email I got. 

Great News!

Your order is in stock and processing. We’ll let you know when it ships.

Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be shipped the following business day. For all shipping options, holidays do not count as business days.

A temporary $1 authorization charge will be placed on your method of payment at purchase. You will be charged the full amount when your order ships.

Order Number

Order Date

Sep 29, 2023

0 Kudos
Superman7

I have the same problem, over and over they state someone will contact you and they never do!  Mine was ordered on 01/27/2024 and no email, no shipment, and each time I contact them it's dead air with no reply even after I send them a screen shot of the order number and completed every thing they request.

I ordered it under the sale that was on, now the price has returned to the previous.  I doubt I'll ever get anywhere with them.  The customer service is in the Philippines and who knows where they ship it from.

Horrible customer service!

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Superman7,

From the Roku Community, welcome.

We sincerely apologize for this experience. We have sent you a PM here in the community regarding this. Would you mind responding from there? We'll need further details in order to backtrack on this one.

We're hoping for your response.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Denise9
Binge Watcher

Sorry you're going through this. I understand your frustration. The end result at that time I posted, they refunded my money and I ordered the same Roku device on Amazon. Within three days I received the order. So that's what I do from now on.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.