Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are there no support agents to help me?

I having log in problems all day with my Roku express. I tried all the 'suggestions' offered by this website and Roku device, nothing happened! Tried changing the password got even less than no response! All this website kept suggesting was contact my ISP to learn what my old password was. How the **bleep** help me? How would they know my old password, if this company and website doesn't!!!!! These losers are great at trying to get me to buy some junk don't need, but when I need their help or so called 'support' they can't be bothered. Know what, you would be better off getting cable than being on here!!!

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Why are there no support agents to help me?

@lazerbeam58 

You could actually tell us what the problem is and we'll see if we can help.

Give us as much info as you can, and we'll see where that leads us.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.