Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: We lost connection to wireless and get 014.30 error message

@landline1 

Good deal.  Hopefully it was just a failed/defective device and the replacement will work as intended for you. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Lilly2

Happened to me and we have AT&T u-verse. Unplug gateway box (ours was in basement) for 20 seconds then plug in , let it reconnect and try to join your network on Roku again. . Worked for me. 

0 Kudos
pattid

The Link to change my wifi setting was a BLESSING!  Changed it and I'm back working just fine!

Thank you  Thank you Thank you!!!!

0 Kudos
Meps

@JL176202 wrote:

I have the same problem !! I have two rooms with two separate roku devices one on each tv. The one ifurfhest away in a different room than the router quit connecting to the wireless network all of the sudden and I’m getting the same 014.30 error message. What do I need to do this is in my daughters room ! Help. 

I’ve tried unplugging Roku device from power & still no internet connection 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Meps, are you getting the 014.30 error code?  If so, change your router's wireless mode to b/g/n.  If you need help with that post your router brand and model number and/or your ISP (Internet Service Provider).

If you're getting some other error message or code, tell us the model number of your Roku device displayed under Settings->System->About and your ISP.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos