Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krismayer

Unable to connect to wifi

My Roku (Model 3930X-Roku Express) will not connect to the internet. I have reset my Roku box time and again, and reset my modem. This has not worked. This has been going on for days. I am decidedly upset.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to connect to wifi

Hi @krismayer,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem connecting your Roku Express to the network. We'd like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. How are you trying to connect to your network? Is it via a wired or wireless connection? What error message or code are you getting after trying to connect to your network or when playing content? How far is your device from your network router? Do you have cellular data, so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot? With more details, we will be able to assist you further.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
x_milo_x
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to connect to wifi

Hello .i have a roku stick 3800RW.exelent wifi signal but roku cant connect to internet all other devices  can just fine i have tried everything  unplug stick from tv  while on unpluge power to it reset network re enter password   update  unplug router 9-10 feet away an a wall in between  nothing works. Please help

0 Kudos