Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradyfan80

Trouble making connections

Hello, I've been using Roku for a few years. The Internet is connected and everything. The problem is for the past 48 hours I haven't been able to watch Roku. It keeps saying the connection dropped and checking for software and downloading. Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you, Brock.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trouble making connections

Hi @Bradyfan80,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about what happened to your Roku device.  For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • Are there any recent changes on your Roku device, perhaps in the setup or settings, that might cause the problem?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  • Have you tried to connect your Roku device to an alternative wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All  the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.